What is Acai?
Acai Berries are considered to be one of the most nutritious fruits of the Amazon Rain Forest. It has one of the highest ORAC values of any edible berry on the planet. The berries are wild harvested from the Acai Palm (Euterpe Oleracea). The highly sought after fruit juice extracts in our juice are high in B vitamins, essential fatty acids and omegas, minerals, fiber, natural proteins, antioxidant anthocyanins and ellagic acid. Our ACAI juice is made with wild harvested Acai Berries.
The Açai Palm Trees flourish in the lush rainforests that are fed by the mighty Amazon River. The synergy of the nutrient rich soil and tropical climate guarantee nearly perfect conditions for these plants to thrive. The dark purple berries of the Açai plant (Euterpe Oleracea) contain up to 33 times the antioxidant content as red wine grapes. These amazing berries have traditionally been used to increase energy, stamina, vitality, and to promote overall healthy living.
Whats in the Acai Berry?
Acai Berries also have a remarkable concentration of antioxidants to help combat premature aging.
The fatty acids & omegas. 60% Oleic (omega 9) – a monounsaturated essential fatty acid which helps to lower LDL (harmful cholesterol), while maintaining HDL ( beneficial cholesterol). 12% Linoleic (omega 6) – a polyunsaturated essential fatty acid which has also been found to lower LDL, while maintaining HDL.
Acai fruit also contains many valuable Phytosterols. Sterols are compounds of plant cell membranes providing numerous benefits to the Human body, namely the reduction of blood plasma cholesterol.
In the Acai Berry,is a dense source of a particular class of flavonoids called anthocyanins. Acai Berry’s ORAC value (a measure of its antioxidant properties), is higher than any other edible berry on the planet. Acai Berry is also an excellent source of dietary fiber!
The amazing acai fruit is considered nature’s perfect food. Açai was recently featured on the Oprah Winfrey daytime television show as being the top super food for age-defying beauty.
- Improves mental clarity
- High antioxidant content
- Combats premature aging
- Helps increase energy levels
- Helps to bolster the immune system
- Helps maintain a healthy heart
- Has naturally occurring high levels of ellagic acid
- Helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Helps to maintain healthy blood pressure
- Helps to alleviate symptoms commonly associated with menopause
- Helps to rid the body of phlegm
- Strengthens and vitalizes blood circulation
- Natural source of ellagic acid which can help protect against cell damage
- Helps maintain eye and vision health
- Contains powerful, active antioxidant compounds which combat free radicals and help protect against cell damage
- Helps maintain Heart Health
- Helps maintain healthy Kidney and Urinary Tract function
TruAcai In The Media
TruAcai 100% Acai Berry Juice Is Pure Natural Juice At Its Best
Essential Vitamins and Minerals: B1, B2, B3, C & E, Calcium and Potassium.
Essential Fatty Acids: (Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9). These polyunsaturated essential fatty acids help lower LDL (harmful cholesterol) while maintaining HDL (beneficial cholesterol).
This unique ratio resembles the same combination as olive oil. Omega fatty acids can increase healthy cell development. Omega fatty acids are essential for healthy nervous system development and regeneration.
They help rapidly repair and rejuvenate muscles after intense exercise. Essential fatty acids (Omega-3 in particular) help the brain to run smoothly.
ACAI ORAC VALUE
What is ORAC and what does it represent?
ORAC stands for Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity.
What is the ORAC Assay?
The Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity (ORAC) assay is a technique for determining the complete antioxidant activity of any biological sample. The ORAC assay measures the actual antioxidant activities of humans, food products, food ingredients, agricultural products, and pharmaceutical products.
What is considered a common ORAC for consumption on a daily basis?
An average person requires 1670 ORAC each day. In reality, 80% to 90% of people around the world are not consuming half of the da ily needed ORACs.
What is the ORAC level in the Total Health Acai Juice?
The Acai fruit will give you an ORAC level of 3871 per gram. The Total Health Acai Juice has an ORAC value of 3800 per 1 oz serving and 119,826.7 per bottle. The antioxidant content in acai leaves rival fruits struggling to play catch up:
50 times greater than mangos.
Three time greater than blueberries.
Two times greater than pomegranates.
10 to 33 times greater than red wine grapes.
GET MORE FROM ACAI JUICE
- Antocianine, one of the main substances in the acai berry, is high in antioxidants like Vitamins C and E and helps the body fight of free radicals in the environment. Harmful substances in the air like smog, cigarette smoke, and even the damaging effects of the sun can be significantly reduced by drinking acai juice.While there are a number of other fruit juices that fight off antioxidants, none of them come close to acai juice. Acai berries are up to six times more potent than noni juice or mangosteen, so a daily intake of acai could protect you from contracting colds or the flu, as well as give your skin a healthy glow.
- Acai has a significant amount of calcium, which can help prevent osteoporosis, especially in women. Calcium helps to strengthen the bones and prevent fractures, especially in the hip, spine, and wrist, and in addition with the right diet filled with other calcium-rich foods and Vitamin D, osteoporosis can also be effectively treated.In addition to osteoporosis prevention, women with extreme menstrual pain can also benefit from acai juice. Calcium-rich foods tend to coat the lining of the stomach and uterus, and reduce the pain that comes from cramps and bloating.Helping to develop healthy teeth and gums is also another characteristic of calcium. For a whiter smile and stronger teeth, as well as the prevention of gingivitis as well as other gum diseases, try adding a serving of acai juice or powder to your normal dental care routine.
Lower Cholesterol Levels
- Acai berries can help to lower cholesterol levels due to their high fiber content. The high fiber in content can also help to prevent colon cancer, since the fiber in the acai berry helps to move substances through the digestive track and arteries. The berries contain Omega-3 fatty acids as well, another substance that lowers cholesterol. Omega-3 fatty acids can also improve the health of your skin because it improves circulation and increase the level of protein in the body.
- Macro minerals are necessary minerals that are found in both foods and supplements. Most people need high amounts of these minerals, so acai juice is one of the easiest ways to make sure that you get the necessary amount of macro minerals per day. Potassium, sulfur, magnesium and phosphorous are some of the main macro minerals that people don’t get enough of. Sulfur can help to improve acne, magnesium can help women with menopausal complications, and potassium has been known to improve heart health.
Low glycemic index
- Another benefit of acai is its low glycemic index. The glycemic index is the ranking of carbohydrates based on their effect on blood glucose or blood sugar levels. The quicker carbohydrates break down during digestion, the higher the glycemic index. Carbohydrates that breakdown slowly, releasing glucose gradually into the blood stream, have low glycemic index. Foods that are low in glycemic levels are slow to digest and be absorbed into the body’s bloodstream and cause the body’s blood sugar and insulin levels to rise slowly. Low glycemic Index diets have been shown to improve both glucose and lipid levels in diabetic individuals. They also have benefits for weight control because they help control appetite and delay hunger. Low glycemic levels can also help individuals who are trying to lose weight, since it keeps you fuller longer, and can even prolong physical strength and endurance.
- Because of the acai berries ability to help fight off diseases and sicknesses due to its high level of antioxidants, a higher energy level can be attained by drinking acai juice every day. High antioxidant levels boost the immune system, and people have reported having boundless energy and endurance as a result of taking an acai supplement daily. This is also due to the high content of vitamins and minerals in acai, which can help to maintain a healthy diet by providing part of the daily allowance of certain vitamins. Acai juice constitutes a serving of fruit, so the more you consume, the more your body will be cleansed and able to run properly, and fatigue will be eliminated over time.
Once you decide to take acai on a regular basis, be sure to talk your doctor about your new diet choices to discuss ways to maximize the benefits of acai in your diet. Making certain improvements to your eating habits, exercising regularly, and taking certain prescribed medication as instructed can all help to make acai one of your best dietary choices.